Enhance your working energy with Nuvigil
Serotonin, dopamine, adenosine, galanin, melatonin, melanocortin, orexin-1, orphanin, PACAP or benzodiazepines, or transporters for GABA, serotonin, norepinephrine, and choline or phosphodiesterase VI, COMT, GABA transaminase, and tyrosine hydroxylas
Nuvigil is a very effective smart pill. It provides various advantages for it users. Some of those are as follows;
- As a smart pill, Nuvigil helps us to stay active by promoting wakefulness
- As it is the brand version of Armodafinil, so it provides us more potent and longer effect in comparison to other smart pills
- Nuvigil is also a very effective energy booster
- It is approved by FDA as a safe smart pill
- This smart pill also helps us in boosting up our motivation and focus
- Though it is not proved yet, it can be a promising drug for the patients with ADD/ADHD and schizophrenia
- Working mechanism of Nuvigil
Smart pills are known for enhancing our activeness. But the working mechanism of those smart pills is not known. According to the experts, those work by controlling the movement of neurotransmitters in our brain. As Nuvigil is also a smart pill, so possibly it may also work in the same way. The only difference is that it offers stronger and longer effect in comparison to other smart pills as Armodafinil is the active ingredients of this smart pill
Nuvigil, as a smart pill, helps to offer noteworthy energy which it gets by affecting the hormones in the brain which are related to sleep cycle. It is said that to boost our activeness, Nuvigil increases the numbers of Dopamine, which is a neurotransmitter, throughout the action of reducing its reuptake into the nerves. When people take Nuvigil, it restrains the neurons and prohibits brain from shutting down. It also causes the increase of wake-promoting neurons through this working mechanism, Nuvigil helps us to stay focused towards our goals and thereby we can become more work efficient.
How to take Nuvigil
- Take one Nuvigil every morning or just before your work shift to stay active
- It can be taken with or without food
- If you are allergic to Modafinil or Armodafinil, you should avoid this smart pill
- The patient with liver or kidney disease or blood pressure problem also should avoid this medicine
- Don’t drive any machinery object after taking this smart pill
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol with this smart pill
- Never take other smart pills with it and don’t take more than one pill n a day.
- If your age is not more than 17 years avoid this smart pill.
- For the best result, take it with doctor’s advice
So, take Nuvigil with care if you want to boost up your working power by taking it. You can comment on the comment box if you have any query or comment on this blog.